At Anpera Technologies, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us, and how we comply with our responsibilities under applicable data protection laws.
Any questions regarding this Policy or our privacy practice should be sent by email to [email protected] or by writing to Anpera Technologies, 12 Hope Street, Edinburgh, EH2 4DB. Alternatively, you can telephone +44 (0)131 564 3020.
Who are we?
How do we collect information from you?
What type of information is collected from you?
Why do we keep individual’s data and how is it used?
We collect, process and store contact information (such as name, telephone number and email address) for individuals for whom we believe there to be a genuine business interest (“legitimate interest”) in our products and/or services.
We may use your information to:
- Maintain a dialogue with you regarding our products and services;
- Process product orders that you have submitted;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Send you communications which you have requested and that may be of interest to you. These may include news about our company, products and services;
- We will only send out direct marketing communications (such as newsletters) to those individuals who have given us their explicit consent for us to do so.
Who has access to your information?
We will not sell or rent your information to third parties.
We will not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may pass your information to third party processors who provide services on our behalf such as our accounting system or email system. Where this is the case, we will check to ensure these third parties also have in place appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, your personal information.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How you can access and update your information?
Security of data
Use of 'cookies'
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
The Anpera Technologies website will track the pages you visit via a third-party processor. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Our website will allow you to share pages with social networks.